Medisoft East Africa Ltd boasts of a range of DICOM viewers that will meet the most basic to the most complex needs in visualization of images within the radiology department and entire facility.
Medisoft East Africa may optionally supply appropriate workstations hardware including monitors for optimal display of images.
- Applications can be integrated into a PACS environment or used as stand-alone viewers.
- Basic features include: Intuitive and easy to use general viewer. Basic image processing including magnification/zoom, pan, export as image, cine, synchronized scrolling, MPR, rotate/flip, invert, Window/Level, distance and angle measurement, spatial reference lines, side by side comparison of different studies.
- Advanced features include MIP, MinIP, 3D volume rendering with multiple rendering modes, easy volume segmentation, Image fusion, 4D image visualization, Virtual Endoscopy among many others.
- Integrated reporting module that supports report templates and Voice Recognition. Reports can be saved directly to PACS and/or to local or network folder.
- Reports can be viewed side by side with images.
- DICOM and Paper Printing Capability.
- DICOM CD burning with integrated viewer.