- Break the physical and time barriers associated with film based systems
- Store all images from different modalities e.g. CT, MRI, CR, US to a central server for years.
- Rapid simultaneous access to all Images from multiple viewing stations.
- No need to print unnecessary films. Studies and reports can be streamed to workstations in clinics, wards, theatre etc. to be viewed directly by referring doctors.
- All standard DICOM viewing tools are available to users.
- Advanced 3D capability with Volume rendering, Virtual endoscopy, MPR, MIP, CPR, Volume segmentation.
- Quick user specific template based reporting with automated patient/study information entry, facility logo and electronic signature.
- Report saved in PDF, SR, RTF and SC formats.
- Derive and export new series from existing study.
- CD/DVD burning and DICOM print.
- Hanging Protocols.
- Multiple monitor support.
- HL7 and DICOM Modality Worklist to link Orders from HIS or RIS to modality equipment to enhance efficiency and consistency of patient information.
- Intelligent routing, compression and auto-delete rules.
- Integrates with our RIS, Filmless solution, Voice Recognition and Teleradiology solution.
- Scalable: Your practice will not outgrow it!